- Game Editions
Now you can ride your music -- Audiosurf is a music-adapting puzzle racer where you use your own music to create your own experience. The shape, the speed, and the mood of each ride is determined by the song you choose. You earn points for clustering together blocks of the same color on the highway, and compete with others on the internet for the high score on your favorite songs.
- Minimum Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium 4
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB NVIDIA GeForce 2 (support for Pixel Shader 3.0 recommended)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- Supported Functions
- Number Of Players: 1
- Play with any music from your own collection--the game supports MP3s, iTunes M4As, WMAs, CDs and OGGs
- Valve's The Orange Box Original Soundtrack is included.
- Online scoreboards for each song you play.
- Choose your strategy from 14 available characters.
- Track your progress as Steam Achievements.
- AudiosurfPublisher: ValveRelease Date: February 15, 2008MSRP: 9.95 USD
Producer :Dylan Fitterer