Assassin's Creed: Rogue
- Game Editions
18th century, North America. Amidst the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Brotherhood of Assassins, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the American colonies. After a dangerous mission gone tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life.
Assassins Creed: Rogue is the darkest chapter in the Assassins Creed franchise yet. Follow your own creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal -- bringing down the Assassins for good. For the first time ever, experience the Assassins Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. The acclaimed naval components from previous Assassins Creed games have been enhanced in Assassins Creed Rogue. The game also gives players new weapons to use on both land and sea in pursuit of taking down the Assassins, including a new ship called the Morrigan.
- Equip Shays deadly air rifle for both short and long range combat. Distract, eliminate, or confuse your enemies by using a variety of ammunition, including specialized bullets and grenades.
- Protect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced eagle vision. Constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding in the shadows, on rooftops, and in the crowds.
- Witness Shays transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim and committed Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers. Experience first-hand the events that will lead Shay down a dark path and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the Assassin Brotherhood.
- Cast off in your ship, The Morrigan, and fight your way through the icy seas of the North Atlantic and the narrow waters of Americas river valleys.
- New enemy ship tactics: Defend yourself from Assassins as they attempt to board your ship and overthrow your crew. Fight them off quickly to avoid losing too many crew members.
- New ship-to-ship weapons: Including burning oil, which leaves a trail of fire behind to burn enemy ships, and the puckle gun, capable of delivering continuous machine-gun-like fire.
- An arctic world full of possibilities: Ram through ice sheets to discover hidden locations and use icebergs as cover during naval battles.
- Three unique environments: In the North Atlantic Ocean, experience the cold winds and towering icebergs of the arctic in this expansive naval playground. The River Valley is a large hybrid setting of the American Frontier mixing seamless river navigation and ground exploration. New York City is one of the most well-known cities in the world, fully recreated as it existed in the 18th century.
Producer :Ubisoft Studios